The Quintessential John Craig Black Friday Wish List Competition!
Are you feeling lucky, gentleman? The John Craig Wish List Competition kicks off on November 14th and ends on November 21st. The winner will be announced on November 23rd. Can you wow us with your sophisticated wish list look? Select, compile, and tag! Come on. We’re waiting on your quintessential Black Friday wish list. Here’s how to enter!
How To Create Your Wish List
- Log onto www.johncraig.co.za
- Select a product you want to add to your wish list.
- Click on the heart, and your item will be added to your wish list.
How To Enter
- Create your outfit by adding the items to your Wish List on the John Craig website.
- Select a total of six items to make up one outfit. Choose a Top/T-shirt, jacket, pants/shorts, shoes/sneakers/sandals and two accessories like a cap, hat or belt to create an outfit that showcases your best style.
- Screenshot your Wish List and post it as a comment on our John Craig Wish List Facebook / Twitter pinned at the top of the page using the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList or tag us on Instagram.
Black Friday’ Wish List’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all John Craig Stores within the Republic of South Africa; therefore, only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
- This promotion will run from 14th November ending 21st November 2022. Only entries submitted during this period utilising the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
- The winner will be announced on 23rd November 2022.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘Wish List’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; www.johncraig.co.za) on that companies Facebook, Twitter or Instagram business page and is to include the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList.
- Wish List entry is to comprise of an ‘outfit’ – elements being 1 (one) top/t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair of shoes, 1 (one) pair of pants/bottoms and 2 (two) accessories (bag/cap/belt/socks) – totalling 6 (six) items.
- The entrant’s screenshot/snippet is to be posted on the John Craig SA Facebook, Instagram and Twitter business pages and must include the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList in order to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and therefore deemed to be the prize winner should they be selected.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the platform on which they entered to finalise details and the collection point for their prize and then announced on 23rd November 2022 on all three platforms.
- Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed John Craig store.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The selected winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not available, the winner can substitute the sneakers for apparel of the same value. This applies to XS and XXL – larger apparel sizes are based on the group of companies’ size curve purchasing patterns.
- Should an item on the winner’s Wish List be sold out at the time of redemption, John Craig will provide a suitable replacement for the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of John Craig.
- The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than he/she who submitted their entry.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when collecting their prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- By entering this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to any employees of the John Craig Group of Companies.
- The John Craig Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The John Craig Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.