Spoil Your Gentleman With Our Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition!
Get ready to spoil your gentleman with John Craig’s Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition & stand a chance to win your man the outfit on your wish list!
Hey there, we’ve got something more than just the arrow in your bow of love. Wanna know what it is? Of course, you do! Spoil your man this Valentine’s Day with our Valentine’s Day Wish List Competition. Log onto John Craig, compile an outfit you wish to see your man in and add your selection to the wish list by clicking on the heart icon. Post a screenshot of your selection to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram or X (Twitter), using the hashtags #MyManIsTheBest #JCValentinesDayWishList.
Our Valentine’s Day Wish List competition starts on February 5th 2024, and ends on February 11th 2024. Winners are to be announced on February 12th 2024! Ts and Cs apply.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, this Valentine’s Day, John Craig has something for the gentleman in you!” – John Craig.
Here’s how you can enter to stand a chance of winning your wish list and kitting your man in the ultimate sophisticated style.
How To Enter
- Log onto johncraig.co.za
- Compile an outfit from the John Craig website and add your selection to the wish list by clicking the heart icon.
- Take a screenshot of your selection and upload it to social media (Facebook, Instagram, X) using the hashtags #MyManIsTheBest #JCValentinesDayWishList.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition applies to all John Craig Stores within the Republic of South Africa; therefore, only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
- This promotion will run from 5 February to 11 February 2024. Only entries submitted during this period utilising at least one of the hashtags #MyManIsTheBest and #JCValentinesDayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the platform on which they entered in order to finalise the pre-agreed John Craig store being the collection point for their prize.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, 12 February 2024, by 12 pm.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘Wish List’ (resulting from a visit to the company website www.johncraig.co.za) on that company’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram business pages.
- The wish List entry comprises 5 items – 2x accessories, 1x top, 1x bottom, and 1x footwear.
- The person submitting the post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is deemed the entrant to the competition and, therefore, deemed the prize winner should they be selected.
- Only one winner will be chosen at random between Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The selected winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>10) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the footwear for apparel of the same value. This applies to XS and XXL – larger apparel sizes are based on the group of companies’ size curve purchasing patterns.
- Should an item on the winner’s Wish List be sold out at the time of redemption, John Craig will provide a suitable replacement of the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of John Craig.
- The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event/occasion.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, driver’s license or passport when collecting their prize at the pre-agreed store.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- All participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions by entering this promotion.
- The competition is not open to any Studio 88 Group of Companies employees.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.