Put Your Styling To The Test – Enter The #StyleTheWeejuns Competition
When it comes to classic styling that is totally timeless, G.H. Bass and Co Weejuns have it all. They are the perfect blend of comfort, durability and style. Personifying the American spirit of progress and ingenuity for close to one and a half centuries, G.H. Bass shoes have been worn for generations of up and coming men. Here in South Africa and at this time, you are invited to show us, and the world, just how you shape your G.H. Bass Weejuns into your symbol of self-expression. Let’s face it, leather never looked this good!
Visualize yourself strutting your style and seeing the reactions of passers-by and admirers. So, just how do you put your own twist on a classic, timeless shoe? Fashion is about reinvention, about rediscovery and experimentation. See it and claim it! Here is your opportunity to show your style, albeit a little gritty or adventurous. Enter a photograph or video of you – in your eye-catching, saucy, and limitless styling idea for the Weejuns. Show us them all and don’t forget to accessorise to complete your look.
How to Enter
To enter the “#StyleTheWeejuns” competition:
• Post a photo or video of your style guide, you can enter as many looks as you like
• Use the #StyleTheWeejuns when you post
• Tag @JohnCraigSA so we can see your entry and for you to qualify
The Details (T&C’s)
1. The “#StyleTheWeejuns” competition commences Thursday, 8 July 2021 at 8 am and is open to all South African citizens.
2. The competition is closed to any employees or their families of John Craig, the Studio 88 Group of Companies or G.H. Bass and Co. employees and their families.
3. Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
4. An entry constitutes the posting of a photograph or video on social media being Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the “#StyleTheWeejuns” and tagging @JohnCraigSA.
5. Entries will close on Sunday, 18 July at 12 pm.
6. The top 3 entries will be posted on the John Craig social media pages from Tuesday 20 July 2021.
7. The Voting for the best look will close Sunday, 25 July 2021 at 12 pm.
8. The style receiving the most combined votes / likes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will be chosen as the winner.
9. The Winner will be announced on Monday, 26 July by 12am.
10. The Winner will receive a pair for G.H. Bass shoes, valued at R2 199.99 and R2 000.00 non-refundable shopping voucher.
11. The voucher can only be redeemed by the winner and is redeemable at a prearranged John Craig store.
12. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, and no change is given at the time of redeeming.
13. The pair of G.H. Bass Weejun shoes is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the social platform entered on to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
15. Once the winner is announced, the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
16. The prize winner is to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize at the designated store.
17. Entrants must be resident in South Africa in order to redeem the voucher at a pre-determined John Craig store.
18. The person submitting the post utilising the hashtag “#StyleTheWeejuns” and tagging @JohnCraigSA is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize should their entry be selected.
19. The person submitting the entry utilising the hashtag to be the entrant to the competition accepts that his / her name will be published as a winner and thus authorises such an announcement.
20. The entrants details will not be shared with any third party and are purely for the purposes of entering this competition to create brand awareness and social engagement.
21. By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
22. Unlimited entries are permitted.
23. John Craig, the Studio 88 Group of Companies and G.H. Bass and Co. reserves the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
24. John Craig, the Studio 88 Group of Companies and G.H. Bass and Co. does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
25. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
26. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.