John Craig Black Friday Wish List Competition
This November, John Craig is giving you the opportunity to win the outfit of your choosing. Yes, it’s ‘on-the-house’! We know you know how to look good, no one does it better than you. So, explore the JC site, make your selections to stand a chance of winning your outfit on us!
We’ve been suggesting various ‘JC Looks’ this year, now it’s your turn and we can’t wait to see yours. The bonus of exploring the JC website is that you will know exactly what you want to get this Black Friday, it’s a great time to start making your shopping list. Creating a Wish List is as easy as 1, 2, 3… and you win 6 items, free, mahala, on us!
Simply browse the website, select 6 items to create your personalised JC Look and stand a chance to win the whole look.
Check out the latest men’s summer range from shorts to jeans and trousers. Top your bottoms off with a T-shirt or shirt and jacket of course, a pair of shoes to complete your look. Show us what it takes to make up your dream outfit for your next outing – and your dream could come true!
Breaking it down – how to enter
- Create your outfit by adding the items to your Wish List on the John Craig website.
- Select a total of six items to make up one outfit. Choose a Top/T-shirt, jackets, pants/shorts, shoes/sneakers/sandals and two accessories like a cap, hat or belt to create an outfit that showcases your best style.
- Screenshot your Wish List and post it as a comment on our John Craig Wish List Facebook / Twitter post pinned at the top of the page using the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList or tag us on Instagram.
You can create and enter as many times as you like. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on 23 November 2021. Detailed Terms and Conditions below apply.
Black Friday ‘Wish List’ Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition applies to all John Craig Stores within the Republic of South Africa and therefore only persons residing within South Africa will qualify to win.
- This promotion will run from 15 November ending 21 November 2021. Only entries submitted during this period utilising the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList will be eligible for the random draw.
- The winner will be announced on 23 November 2021.
- The competition mechanism is for the entrant (person posting) to post a screen grab or ‘snippet’ of their ‘Wish List’ (resulting from a visit to the company website being; www.johncraig.co.za) on that companies Facebook, Twitter or Instagram business page and is to include the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList.
- Wish List entry is to comprise of an ‘outfit’ – elements being 1 (one) top / t-shirt, 1 (one) jacket, 1 (one) pair of shoes, 1 (one) pair pants / bottoms and 2 (two) accessories (bag / cap / belt / socks) – totalling 6 (six) items.
- The entrants screenshot / snippet is to be posted on the John Craig SA Facebook, Instagram and Twitter business pages and must include the hashtag #JCBlackFridayWishList in order to qualify as an entry.
- The person submitting the post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize should they be selected.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the platform on which they entered to finalize details and the collection point for their prize and then announced on 23 November 2021 on all three platforms.
- Winners are to collect their prize from a pre-agreed John Craig store.
- The prize is not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- The selected winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Please note that if a large shoe size (>11) is requested and found not to be available, the winner can then substitute the sneakers for apparel to the same value. This applies to XS and XXL – larger apparel sizes are based on the group of company’s size curve purchasing patterns.
- Should an item on the winner’s Wish List be sold out it at the time of redemption, John Craig will provide a suitable replacement of the original item. The substitution will be done at the discretion of John Craig.
- The redemption of the prize is to happen in one event and cannot be exchanged for cash or seeded to a person other than he / she who submitted their entry.
- Prize winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to any employees of the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.