Get the JC Winter Look #7 – “Level up like a Boss”
It’s that time of the year again – time to start taking inventory of all that we got done so far and all that we’re yet to achieve. Before panic starts to set in because we’re already halfway through the year, take a deep breath and relax, we’ve got some tips and outfit choices to get you back on track for the second half of the year so you can level up like the boss you are!
“The level up is about improving, not impressing. Show yourself that you can get better. It’s you vs you at the end of the day.” – Unknown.
Levelling up like a boss is a mindset put into practice, and although it may take some time, it will eventually become a lifestyle!
Here are three ways to level up like a boss in your personal life. Spoiler alert, your transformation is going to be epic!
Three Ways To Level Up Like A Boss In Your Personal Life
- Seek out your inspiration and motivation – Do more of the things that inspire and motivate you and less of the things that don’t. And while motivation can be a hard-won prize, we suggest finding the little things that encourage you daily to level up your game and become the best version of yourself.
- Look good – Looking good automatically helps us feel good. Dressing well affects the way we think, feel, and act. It also affects the way we react to others and how they respond to us. The Gant Hayes dark blue men’s jeans are one way to look and feel good. With premium twill comfort stretch cotton and a flattering slim straight leg, you’re sure to level up your style along with your game!
- Pay attention to the process – Rome was not built in a day. While you may have heard this saying countless times, it is always good to remain cognizant of this fact. Paying attention to the process helps you level up one day at a time while keeping you grateful for growth.
Levelling up in your personal life is one part of levelling up like a boss. The other is to level up in your professional life. Here are three ways you can do just that.
Three Ways To Level Up Like A Boss In Your Professional Life
- Foster a healthy work-life balance – Work hard, yes. But also make time for family, friends and things that interest you. A healthy work-life balance allows you to focus on things as and when you should, without causing unnecessary stress or strain on your home and work relationships. The Gant Breton Stripe Cream Crew Neck Men’s Jersey is the perfect garment to bring balance to a fun, casual night out or a productive work day.
- Create meaningful connections at work – Creating meaningful relationships at work outside of your typical ‘work friends’ group could do wonders for you. You never know how much you can learn from someone who has been where you are, be it professionally or personally. There is always something new to learn, usually in the most unexpected places.
- Stretch yourself in your role – It is common knowledge that comfort breeds complacency. Don’t get stuck in a rut. Stretch yourself within your role and take on tasks you are not all too comfortable with. Sign up to attend workshops and get involved with more than just what you are employed to do. Strut your uncomplacent stuff with the Bass Weejun Ornament Men’s Shoe in black and show off what you’re made of.
There are many ways in which you can level up like a boss, whether it’s personally or professionally. All it takes is some guidance and some motivation from a trusted source.
While you’re at it, why not level up like a boss on your wardrobe choices? Visit us in-store and level up your sense of style!