Get the JC Look Series – Look #3 “The Smooth Man”
When we think of a “Smooth Man”, we think of someone who is distinguished, charming and has terrific all-round social skills. From head-to-toe, the Smooth Man walks the walk and talks the talk. So what does the Smooth Man wear to boost his demeanour further?
Tip: Always start with clothing that will match the personality. By doing that, the outfit would reflect his demeanour without a word being spoken. Select an outfit that says “I’m relaxed and confident in my skin”. We think the brand Sergio Tacchini ticks all the boxes. The relaxed but polished styling of the range adds to the gents demeanour giving him sway all day long. By wearing the Sergio Tacchini tracksuit, our JC Look #3, the Smooth Man need make no further effort to look the part.
Who knew that track pants, jogging bottoms, training pants or whatever you call them, would ever be an accepted outfit outside of your house or the gym! It’s a no-brainer, they look good, fit well, are incredibly comfortable, and have become, alongside jeans, very acceptable at a multitude of localities. To be real, you don’t have to be a sport or fitness fanatic to rock them.
The two-piece or tracksuit set can be worn as a statement piece, as Hollywood A-list celebrities have shown by wearing designer brand tracksuits to formal events and even as their wedding attire. Not only comfortable and warm but it looks good too, yip, it’s a win-win item of clothing.
So to pull off the “Smooth Man” look and achieve that swag, follow these tips and suggestions.
1. Go for a top brands or designer tracksuits – their objective is to make you look good.
2. Choose well-fitted tracksuit pants that are complimentary as against a baggy or saggy fit.
3. On warmer days, match your track pants with a golfer or t-shirt of the same brand.
4. Serious fashionistas can even pull-off wearing their joggers with a smart shirt.
5. Remember to colour co-ordinate, a lighter colour polo shirt with darker track pants smartens things up a bit.
6. Don’t forget a pair of shades and for the bold, wear a bucket hat.
7. Your sneakers are also important, we are huge fans of Converse to finish off your look.
8. To turn heads and make an entrance accessorise with some bold jewellery.
9. Oh, and don’t forget the walk and always, always give eye contact!
Checkout the Smooth Man outfit suggestion links here:
You are now ready to hit the club, concert, party, festival or formal event and make your statement. Whatever your look, we have you covered at John Craig.