This Father’s Day, 20 June, why not spoil your Dad by winning him a Shopping Spree?
This Father’s Day, you have your chance to let Dad know that you care and are grateful for all he has done for you. It’s a special day set aside to honour the role of fatherhood and celebrate paternal bonds. We also acknowledge the importance and influence fathers have in society.
So whether your Dad is new to the game or has been around and earned the title of distinguished Father, John Craig is here to help you show your appreciation with our “Dad at His Best” Father’s Day competition.
It’s so simple, just tell us what your Dad’s favourite brand at John Craig Brand is. It’s that Brand he has always worn or always wanted to. Is he a fan of Crockett & Jones or is a Converse All Star kind of Dad? Does he prefer a Polo shirt or a Sergio Tacchini Golfer, or is he a Chino & Muratti shirt kind of guy? Check out the Brands we carry on the website, we have all and more of Dads favourites including Levi’s, Superga, Gant, Enrico Coveri, Dobbs, Cat, Brentwood and so much more.
Once you know the Brand he likes best, name it and use the #DadatHisBest on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and stand a chance of winning one of two R5000 shopping vouchers.
So, get busy and let us know!
To enter and stand a chance of winning a R5000 shopping spree at John Craig for your Dad simply:
1 Name his best Brand
2 Include the #DadAtHisBest
3 Tag @JohnCraigSA
So don’t delay or miss out your chance to win one of two R5 000 shopping sprees at John Craig. Entries close 16 June 2021, winners will be announced on 17 June 2021 on the John Craig social media channels.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition starts Tuesday, 1 June 2021 and ends Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
- 2 Winners will be selected at random and announced on Thursday, 17 June 2021.
- The competition is closed to any employees or their families of John Craig or the Studio 88 Group of Companies.
- To qualify the entrant must name a brand that is available at John Craig and use both tags #DadAtHisBest and #JohnCraigSA in their post.
- The Winner will be contacted by direct message on the social platform entered on to finalise store preference collection details of their prize.
- Once the winner is announced, the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The prize Winners are to present their ID, drivers’ license or passport when collecting their prize at the designated store.
- The vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, no change is given.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
- Entrants must be resident in South Africa in order to redeem the voucher at a pre-determined John Craig store.
- The person submitting the post utilising the hashtag is deemed to be the entrant to the competition and is therefore deemed to be the winner of the prize should their entry be selected.
- Unlimited entries are permitted.
- By entering in this promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules and terms and conditions.
- John Craig and the Studio 88 Group of Companies reserves the right to terminate, alter or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- John Craig and the Studio 88 Group of Companies does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and you agree that you are submitting your entry to the owner of the said business page on Facebook and not to Facebook itself.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.